Is it possible to make crafts in Jakarta, the city that always busy and never sleeps? Yes, it is. For you who has gifted hands and want to reminisce a happy moments in your childhood, we invite you to join Jakarta Crafting Day Tour.
Enjoy a day which full of arts and crafting experiences. Do not just buy crafts and don’t know how to make it. We will take you to a quiet and cozy gallery in the corner of Jakarta, to save you from bustling Jakarta.
In Jakarta Crafting Day Tour, we will let you release your inner child through painting, clay making, cutting, folding, or in any way you want.
- You can make your own crafts
- You can learn to fly a kite
- You can have fun with clay
- You will see more than 300 kite collections from all over Indonesia
- You will stroll at a craft gallery which sell thousands of products from all over Indonesia (fair price guarantee)
In addition, you can bring all the craft you made, back HOME.
Price : 65 euro per person
Number of Guest : minimum 2 person
Duration : 6 hours
Type of Tour : Crafting Experience with Jakarta Private Travel Guide
Meeting point : Around Central Jakarta
1. Guest Pickup (around Central Jakarta)
2. All Public Transportation and Round-trip Taxi Cost
3. Gallery Entrance Ticket
4. Crafts Activities: Make a Simple Kite, Traditional Puppet/Mask/Umbrella Painting/Clay Pottering (choose one)
5. Mineral Water and Snacks
6. Simple Lunch (Delivery Order)
7. Jakarta Travel Guide Service
Excluded : Personal Expenses, Additional Craft Activity
Need more information about Jakarta Crafting Day Tour? Please send us email to : [email protected] or simply click here –> Contact Us
Vera is very nice host. We had a nice and creative crafting day in Jakarta. It was nice to visit this queit and cozy place after a long time in chaotic Jakarta Pusat. If you want to do something different for a day and feel like a kid again, we recommend to contact Vera 🙂