Explore the largest Chinatown in Jakarta – Glodok – which has been growing for generation. Do not just believe what people say about Chinese ethnic group in Indonesia but understand it through your own eyes.
In Jakarta Chinatown Tour, you can see, smell, hear, and mingle in Chinese community around Petak Sembilan Glodok, Jakarta. With us, you will exploring the oldest Chinese temple in Jakarta, Jakarta’s last Chinese governor house, the market back alleys with ease. It is unique, safe, and fun.
Let’s understand how’s living in Glodok then make a vivid memory for one life time.
Nevertheless, in Jakarta Chinatown Tour we always offer you MORE.
– Visit an unique Chinese Mall and Stores
– Visit Toa Se Bio and Dharma Bhakti Chinese Temple which is built on 17th century
– Visit The Last Chinese Governor’s House. Psstt…he had twelve wives who once lived there
– Explore street artists and gems stone seller alley
– Chinese Foods is an extraordinary foods in the world. Taste it along the way
With us, all you need to prepare is a happy feet to explore. Just bring your empty glass then you can go back with jar full of hearts.
Price : 49 Euro per person
Duration : 4 hours
Type of Tour : Walking Tour with Jakarta Private Tour Guide
Meeting point : Around Central Jakarta
1. Guest Pickup around Central Jakarta
2. All Public Transportation Round-trip Ticket
3. Snacks and Mineral Water
4. Private Tour Guide Service
Excluded : Personal Expenses, Private Transportation
Need more information about Jakarta Chinatown Tour? Just click contact us here : Contact Us or send us email to : firstname.lastname@example.org