With more than 17.000 islands, one year is never been enough to see and ‘taste’ the whole Indonesia. But, for a start, let’s experience the whole country within 4 hours tour through walking!
In Jakarta Cultural and Religious Tour, we will share and show you a glimpse of Indonesian heritages, cultures, and religions through walking.
Here are our tour highlights :
- Visit a cultural and antique museum in Jakarta
- Explore the largest mosque in South East Asia : Grand Mosque Istiqlal*
- Take a look Catholic Church with neo-gothic architecture in Jakarta
- Experience how religion took part in Jakarta local’s life
- Taste local snacks in old local market which has important role in the past time
- Past through some historical buildings, palace, city landmark, and places around Central Jakarta
In addition, we will share our story about diversity and local habits that you might see in our fun-walking.
Duration : 3,5 – 4 hours
Type of Tour : Private-Walking Tour with Jakarta Local Guide
Meeting point : Around Central Jakarta
Price List :
– 54 Euro per person
– 49 Euro per person for two pax booking
1. Guest Pickup (around Central Jakarta)
2. All Transportation (taxi or tuk-tuk but mostly walking)
3. Mineral Water
4. All Admission Fee
5. FREE Coffee in Local Cafe
6. Jakarta Private Guide Service
Excluded : drop off, personal expenses
*note: Grand Mosque Istiqlal has been temporary closed since early pandemic.
Need more information? Just click contact us here : Contact Us or send us message to : [email protected]